I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my sweater

As I finished mom's vest, I've been knitteng my sweater.
polo sweater
Actually I started three things at the same time, these two and my dad's vest. I've done both of back side. I like St st but knitting pattern is also fun! I made a mistake at the begging so I started all over twice or three times.
polo sweater(2)
When I knit this sweater with an absent way, I always forget some pattern. I work weekday so I decided to knit my sweater only weekend. During weekday, I knit my dad's vest. It's plain vest so I do only St st, so I can knit with an absent way. It's no problem! Anyway my dad wants to wear the vest when he goes to play golf in Feb. I have to make it! I hope it's done till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home