I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

boy! I couldn't have any new post in Dec...
I went to Toronto, Canada to see my husband and his family around christmas. It was not so cold but of course it was colder than in Tokyo. I stayed only 11 days then I left for Tokyo on 27th Dec. If I could stay in Toronto on 27th, I could have been to Romni Wool, which had boxing day sale on 27th... I heard that everything's 25% off!! oh, man! I was so sad! But actually I have lots of yarns so I have to knit something before I buy new yarns.
I've been knitting 3 things (a vest for my dad, a crochet vest for my mom, a sweater for me) at the same time. I'll try to show those on this blog.
Anyways, I hope that all of you are having a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home