I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Friday, September 09, 2005

wow!

I gave up using the alpaca yarn... then I started all over again with new yarns. It's on my FOURTH attempt! I was thinking that it was beyond my skill but I've been knitting ene's with no mistakes so far. ...Finally!!
IMGP0435_exposure_サイズ変更
I changed only yarns so that I was really surprised. Actually I've used the alpaca yarn before and I didn't have no problems. Why?? St st is OK but lace is not OK? Oh, maybe I need more experience and knowledge about knitting... Anyways I've really enjoyed knitting it now. I'm doing on chart 2 (second times), I'll finish it soon...I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home