I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

present for my friend's new born baby!

IMGP0634_サイズ変更
I knitted a baby cardigan and "buddy" from knitty for my friend. I don't know well how to finish (I mean sewing seam and so on) so it doesn't look nice so much... I felt a little bit bad so that I add baby cloth from GAP and made "buddy". Buddy is so cute! I mistook leg parts and put arms in too low place though.
I'm really busy because I go back to Japan next week. Next post will be written in Japan...

2 Comments:

Blogger travisgibson68373816 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous jo said...

cool,you made buddy I saw it,but...just think about it ...that sweater you made is nice

3:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home