I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

sigh...

I've been knitting so that I almost forgot about this blog!
I started ene's scarf. I chose alpaca 100% yarn then I did on 11th row. The alpaca yarn is really slippery. I must have droped some stitches... I knew about it but I continued...then I noticed that it's NOT beautiful at all!! So I unraveled it. I gave up it today so I'm going to knit the baby cardigan tonight.Oh! I have to knit gloves as well!
gloves
These are my and my husband's gloves. Of course I knitted them. When I knitted fingers of these gloves, I didn't think it was difficult but the herringbone gloves are difficult! Maybe because the yarn is thinner...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home