I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Question...

I'm on Row 15 of ene's scarf. Finally I've conquered Row 11, which I always missed something on! I can't relieve until I finish chart 1 though. I wonder if it's difficult chart 2.

IMGP0409_exposure_サイズ変更
By the way, the book says that CO with knitted method so that I did with knitted cast-on from glossary pages. But it didn't look good... The CO looked like chain, or you know, like hole? I think it's totally different from the photo of the book. I tried cable cast-on this time then I think it looks much better. My CO looked strange because of alpaca yarn that I'm using? or the needles is too big??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home