I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Friday, August 12, 2005

herringbone gloves

It's raining today. It's been a while!
Probably trees must be happy, and I'm happy as well because I don't like summer so much.
IMGP0365_サイズ変更
I've been knitting herringbone gloves. It's really fun but the pattern was a little bit confusing so that I had to unravel. I've finished a thumb. Actually I finished left glove but I noticed some mistakes and fingers were too long for me. (my hands are small and fingers are short...) I'll make it again. Finally I memorized the pattern so it'll be finished at once.

Then I've started a baby cardigan, Lottie from ROWAN junior. the pattern is St st so it's good for a change when I tire to knit confusing herringbone pattern. This is first time for me to knit a cardigan with English knit book. I don't understand some explaination. I should read a book for begginers who knit sweater.

I usually knit only one thing but I'm thinking of starting ene's scarf next week. Knitting different stuff at the same time is so fun! How come I didn't do that?

1 Comments:

Blogger winnie said...

Hi, I've been wanting to knit these gloves as well but I can't read Japanese. I know you have to cast on 64 sts and follow the pattern, but how do you do the increases?

4:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home