I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

yarn! yarn! yarn!!

I bought some yarns from Romni Wool. Somehow I chose vivid colour... But my winter coat is dark colour so it'll be no problem.
yarns
I bought the bright blue yarns for perfect pie shawl, but it was thicker than I thought... I tried knitting a bit, I found it wasn't soft enough for me. I haven't knitted with mohair yarn before so I don't know well about it but mohair is like that? I just confuse mohair and angora or something...? Anyways I've decided to change to another yarn. The shawl is pretty big so the colour may be too bright as well, I think.

The purple ball yarns are for ene's scarf. It's much thinner (240m/25g) than the yarn on the book. Though I want to make a little bit smaller size, it'll be too small? My knitting level is just a beginner... gosh, what should I do?

Another skein yarns are for gloves. I've already started knitting as it is...of course it started to get tangled. Then I knew that I have to make ball before knitting. I did it but it took for about 3 hours... But it's done!! I start knitting again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home