I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

philder

I've unraveled the ribbed camisole that I'd been knitting again because it ended up large size... sigh
I'm completely bored this pattern (I knitted too much) so I'll try again some other time.

Anyways I got philder magazine and yarns! I ordered those from knit 'N' tyme last week.
philder
The magzine is in French but it has English translation book so it'll be okay. There are so many beautiful knits in the magazene. I'm enchanted! The pale blue yarns are for baby cardigan. If it ends up smaller size, it'll be for a doll... I have to be careful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home