I'm Japanese who can't speak English very well, but somehow my husband is Canadian who can't speak Japanese... To improve my English, I try to write about my hobby like knitting and baking in English. I'll use broken English though... please forgive me!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

My first (?) English blog!

I had been checking some blog systems for few weeks then I've decided "blogger".
Actually I already have another blog but I don't know how to customize it (or I can't?) so that I wanted to use something else.
...I don't know anything about HTML though. hahaha.
And I got really confused about photos. It's too troublesome to use other system only for photos. But I want to add photos, so I read English explanation that causes headache!! Maybe I understand it. I'll try next time. Anyways, I'll try to keep a blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home